Grammar and Usage Advice
Our dictionary of choice
- Goodreads Reviewer’s Group: post requests for reviews here for print, ebooks, and audiobooks
- Facebook Groups – many FB groups are looking for ebooks and audiobooks. Most want free or low-cost books in exchange for reviews. Post in Kindle free book groups when you do Kindle Free days. In Facebook, search for:
- Audiobook review
- Kindle books
- Book reviews
- Book promotion
- Also search for groups that attract your ideal readers. (Make sure that promotion is ok in those groups.)
- Social Media Marketing: Karen Albert taught me everything I needed to know to build my business and increase my impact in social media world in her Unleash Your Inner Author Social Media Marketing Academy. I highly recommend it!
- Podcast interviewers need guests like you! These sites match podcasters and guests:
Audioboook Marketing Resources
- How to use Giveaway Codes
- 5 Ways To Market Your Audiobook (see the Get Reviews section especially – send giveaway codes to reviewers
- Post in Facebook audiobook review groups when you have giveaway codes for free audiobooks. Also search for groups that attract your ideal readers. (Make sure that promotion is ok in those groups.)
- 3 Ways To Promote Your Audiobook
Other Helpful Resources
- Our favorite scheduling app: Acuity Scheduling
- Online courses: Coursera
- Canva makes the pretty graphics on our site: Canva
Legal and Financial Resources
- Legacy Lock’s Complete Estate Planning Package Code: Legacy795
set up a consultation with expert Michele Boyer.
Do you ever start writing, thinking you know exactly what you want to say – and then go off on a tangent and end up in the weeds?
I do. That’s when I remember to get out one of my favorite tools – the Writing Purpose Worksheet. It helps me map out my points and make sure that I’m actually making the impact that I want to.
Use this handy tool when you’re planning a blog post, an article, a chapter, or an entire book. I’ve even used it to develop speeches and presentations.
Please let me know how you’re using it!
Enter your email below to download your free Writing Purpose Worksheet and ongoing author resources.
Learn more about working with us to get your book ready for publication and you ready to become an author.
(Some of the links on this site are affiliate links. If you make a purchase from these links, we may receive a small commission.)