What About Publishing?
When your manuscript is completed, the publishing journey begins. Publishing usually begins with a Manuscript Evaluation and/or Developmental Editing. If you have written your book with the help of one of our programs, you may be able to skip those steps.
While the publishing phase is not part of the coaching package, we have a wonderful team of experts on hand to help you through the process. The result is a world-class book in your hands and the hands of the readers who most need your message.
Publishing is easy as…
Ok, it’s not really that easy. There are a gazillion details to worry about. But we do all that so you can focus on the big picture: making a powerful impact with your book.
The “Big Three” items that elevate your book to a world class publication are:
- Professional Editing. An editor who does this work all day every day brings a level of skill to your writing that makes it easier for readers to read and enjoy. Bottom line: a great editor makes you a great writer.
- Cover Design. Since books really are judged by their covers, having the right designer is key. A talented designer spends the time to understand your branding and your message, and brings to life your book in a visual way that speaks directly to your soulmate readers.
- Interior Layout. The design of the inside of the book matters. It creates a comfortable, inviting atmosphere for the reader to return to again and again.
Our two-phase editing process makes your content shine even brighter
- Our experienced, professional editorial team assures the highest quality
- Substantive editing improves flow, structure, grammar, and punctuation
- Proofreading puts a “final polish” on your masterpiece for publication
DESIGN: COVER AND INTERIOR
World-class design makes your book appealing to your readers
- A Professional Graphic Artist works with you to create your vision
- Interior layout includes up to 10 images and custom design elements
- Print and e-book versions are created for distribution
Together we define the best publishing options for you and the success of your book
- Consulting to determine your best strategy
- Publishing setup for print and e-book versions
- Managing the project so that all the pieces come together seamlessly
SMALL (but important) DETAILS
To help your ideal readers discover your book
- Your author biography personally connects with readers
- Your book description (blurb) lets readers know how they’ll benefit and why this book is perfect for them
- The overall look and feel reflects your message and your brand
Marketing is an essential element to help you reach your soulmate readers. Our book launch and marketing plans help you plan ahead and prepare to market your book effectively.
Your Publishing Team
Our publishing team is here to transform you into a confident author and your book into a world-class publication you can be proud of. Our Team of Specialists share their knowledge to make your book stand out with world-class editing, book cover design, book layout, professional branding, marketing, and website design.
What Authors Are Saying ~
“I am incredibly grateful to my book coach, Amy Collette. Teaming up with Amy reassured me that I could actually follow through and complete the book in a reasonable period of time. I felt like I was working with a member of the family, most certainly with a very trusted friend. Amy, I would not have gotten the book done without you.”
~ John Alexander, Author of The Journey Begins With 1,000 Miles
“A good editor will always make a writer better at her craft. My deep gratitude to Amy Collette for helping me clean up this manuscript and make it much easier to read. In the process of her working with me, my writing has improved immensely.”
~ Nancy Rynes, Author of Awakenings from the Light
(on Amazon’s “Hot Sellers” list within three weeks of its publication)
or schedule a free 30-minute creative conference with Amy.